Feet-inch-fraction, yards and meters, including square and cubic formats, Convert between all standard building material dimensions, Makes it easy to calculate amount of materials needed and material costs
For Contractors, Trades people and Estimators who need to estimate materials and costs for Concrete, Fences, Decks, Bricks, Tile, Flooring, Gravel, Painting, Drywall and Paneling and more
With the Material Estimator you can quickly and easily calculate Yards, Feet, Inches, Fractions and Meters and material costs and allowances to get exactly the materials you need. Prevent estimating errors and save time and money.
Quickly and accurately find material requirements for studs; 4x8, 4x9, 4x10, 4x12 sheets; board feet, floor tiles, blocks, bricks, gravel and paint, and more.
- Work directly in Yards, Feet, Inches, Fractions and Meters – including Square and Cubic formats. No need to convert to decimals.
- Convert between all standard building math dimensions.
- Define and store values for materials such as Grout, Fence Post Spacing, Custom Tile, Board Width, Bags of Concrete, Paint Coverage and more.
- Calculate Board Feet and Cost per Unit.
- Quick Linear, Area and Volume answers.
- Solar/Dual Powered
Material Estimator Spec Sheet
Pocket Reference Guide